It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 2nd Global Summit on Applied Science, Engineering and Technology will be held in Rome, Italy during March 23-25 2023.
GSASET2023 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities.
GSASET2023 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and engineers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Applied Science, Engineering and Technology.
Topics of the conference cover a comprehensive spectrum of issues from:
1. Fundamental Sciences: Pure and Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Applied Nano Science, Astro Physics, Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Applied Biomaterials, Applied Energy Materials,Applied Nanomaterials, Applied Materials and Interfaces, Computational Methods in Engineering, and others...
2. Computers Engineering: Modeling and Simulation, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Data Bases, and others...
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Circuits and Systems, Optoelectronics, Photonic technologies, Quantum technologies, Signal Processing, Electric Motors, Power and Energy Engineering, and others...
4. Mechanical Engineering: Nanotechnology and Nano Science, Thermal Engineering, Mechanics, Mechatronics, AeroSpace engineering, Robotic Systems Engineering, Production Engineering, Constructions, Automotive and Traffic Engineering, Safety Engineering, Reliability, and others...
5. Materials Engineering: Materials Science, 3D, 4D Printing of Materials, Metallic Materials, Composite Materials, Metal Alloys, Metallurgy, Heat Transfer, and others...
6. Biological Engineering: Biotechnology, Tissue Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Molecular Bioengineering, Polymer Science, Nucleic Acid Engineering, Controlled-Environment Agriculture, Applied Toxicology, Applied Pharmacology, and others…
7. Civil and Environmental Engineering : Applied Building Science, Construction Materials, Global Warming, Climate Change, Ecology Soil and Water Engineering and others...
The conference will be focused on several fields of application, operation and influence of the applied sciences and technologies on industry.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Applied Science, Engineering and Technology.
To encourage new academic inspirations
To provide vibrant platform for oral presentations
To Provide Networking opportunities with eminent scientists
To provide friendly environment to present ideas
To help to grow their skills, broaden their horizon
To strengthen inter-disciplinary integration
The work must be predominately that of the student
The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
Each individual participant is allowed to submit only one paper
None of the authors should have senior position or faculty position
Best Poster Award:
Best poster award will be given to the outstanding poster presentation
Best Oral Award:
Best oral award will be given to the outstanding presentation
Abstract Submission Deadline
Early Registration Deadline
Standard Registration Deadline
Oral Presentation is an effective way to present your valuable research work to get recognized. Oral Presentations consist of Plenary, Keynote and a series of Invited Talks with specific time durations.
A poster presentation is another potential channel to disseminate your research of a topic in a short and concise format. Posters offer the opportunity to engage with other conference attendees interested in the same subject and application as you.
Workshop provides a high-yield, more efficient and effective tool for discussion, problem solving and feedback about one’s scholarly work. Each workshop lasts for 1 hour intensive and interactive discussion about a topic.
Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication. Listener will get networking opportunities to exchange and gain new knowledge, while interacting with the intellectuals and academics in the field.