The call for Abstracts is now open.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
If you missed the deadline, contact conference secretary for latest information on abstract submission.
Please read the instruction below before starting your submission:
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstracts are to be submitted through online submission system only. Faxes or emails will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be in English, in Word Doc format, Should not exceed 500 words.
- Abstracts must be original and should not have been submitted/presented/ intended for presentation elsewhere before .
- The presenting author should obtain necessary regulatory permissions and take responsibility for the accuracy of the results.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of abstract, including an abstract number, will be sent to the submitting author. This number should be quoted for all further correspondence.
- Modification of submitted abstracts will be permitted only if the author informs conference secretary through email prior 30 days of the conference.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by committee and selected for oral/poster presentation on the basis of merit. The Congress Committee reserves the right to select papers and posters for presentation.
- The acceptance and mode of presentation will be intimated to authors via e-mail within 7 working days from the date of submission.
- The meeting rooms are equipped with data projectors thus only MS PowerPoint will be accepted.
- Conflict of Interest: If the research is funded (partially or fully) by a proprietary organization, a statement to that effect must be included at the bottom of the abstract.
- Please note that no more than two submissions will be allowed per presenter due to possible program limitations.
- Please read the submission requirements carefully as submissions will not be changed later. Where possible abstracts will be published as received and the organizers reserve the right to make changes for editing purposes. It is the responsibility of the main author to ensure that submitted abstracts have been edited before submission to minimize errors in the program.
- The author has to make the mode of presentation clear at the time of submission of abstracts.
- Please choose the topic most related to your abstract. However, the Committee reserves the right to decide on the definitive topic after abstract selection.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the contact person´s email address. If you do not receive it within an hour (and it will not be in your spam folder, either), please contact us at
IMPORTANT: Kindly note that the presenting author of the abstract must be registered to the summit. The abstract will be removed from the program if the presenting author has not registered by standard registration deadline.